How can a business join?
- Your business must be engaged in some aspect of the building or remodeling industry.
- Complete an application form and have a current member sponsor the application.
- Applications are available through the local office.
- The Board of Directors reviews the application for approval.
- Dues cost $405.00 per year.
Advocacy and Legislative Efforts
Diligently work to guard against misguided legislation and excessive regulations; and still strive to serve our communities and our consumers by protecting home ownership rights and affordable housing options.
Access to Expert Resources
A service of PBA: Model Contracts, Regulatory Experts, UCC Consultants. Review of Uniform Construction Code before implementation.
A group of your peers (locally, statewide and nationally) striving to strengthen our industry’s professionalism and image.
Seminars, Webinars, Training Sessions and Home Builders University–Earn PA continuing Education Credits with online courses, 10 NAHB certifications, including Green Building.
Networking Opportunities at Association events.
Workers Compensation Insurance
Through McConkey & Co, Eastern Alliance provides members with competitive rates, better claim management and better options for paying premiums.
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org